Friday, June 09, 2006

Standing up for the Troops....

Arlington


This was sent to me by "SWAC-Girl" and I had to post the photo and the link to the story for it is that good and we need to see more of this. I have had the opportunity to stand with people like this who "Stand in support of our Troops" and will not allow the media to show only the protesters & their views... Please go to the post with this link:
http://unitedconservatives.blogspot.com/2006/06/arlington-on-memorial-day-concretebob.html

I can only hope, and be proud to have a file on me with the Secret Service like ConcreteBobs....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know when I hear about these protesters at funerals I get the uncontrolable urge to go cean my guns. (lucky for them I have not seen them-----I might have a need to go clean them then!)

Would have been nice if old Cynthia had been there to distract the police long enough for that Soldier to finish what he started!