Monday, July 13, 2009

Biden coming to help Creigh Deeds?... Coffee is on me boys!!!...

.





The Washington Times reports that Joe Biden will be coming to VA to help out Deeds with his campaign...

Good deal boys.

Stop by the Valley and I will be glad to take the V.P. and Deeds to my local 7-eleven for a "cup of Joe" just to see how Biden handles the girls that work at our 7-eleven.

.

"You cannot go to a 7-eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.I'm not joking"!... Joe Biden


I happen to know of another worker who would love to hear what Jo Biden has to say about his comment:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy. I mean, thats a storybook, man... Joe Biden

.

After that I know of several local farmers who are regulars at the coffee bar who would like to have a word with Mr. Biden and his sidekick Deeds...

No comments: