The Wall Street Journal has released the 2010 survey of CEO compensation and who are the top guys getting the BIG money for what they do... And to surprise many it's not the "Evil Oil company" CEO that mainstream media love to attack at this time of the year... Out of the Top Ten see if you notice a trend here....
1. Phil Dauman of Viacom $84 Million+
3. Leslie Moonves of CBS $53.8 Million+
5. Michael White of DirectTV $32.6 Million+
7. Robert Iger of Disney $27.2 Million+
10. Jeff Bewkes of Time Warner $26 Million+
20. Rex Tillerson Of ExxonMobil $21 Million+
The first "Evil Oil company" CEO that I saw was at the #20 slot with the first 19 spots covered mostly by financial, computer related, and even the Ford CEO (which did not take the bailout money)...
Notice 5 of the Top Ten CEO's are from media\entertainment companies?
Remember that when you pay your cable bill this month.......