Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Terry Kilgore to head up team...

.


Delegate Terry Kilgore Elected by Colleagues to Serve as the Majority Caucus Chairman


- Kilgore Honored to Serve on the House of Delegates Leadership Team
RICHMOND, January 9, 2007 - Virginia House of Delegates Republican Caucus today elected Delegate Terry Kilgore (1 st) of Gate City to serve as their Caucus Chairman.


"I am honored that my colleagues elected me to be their House Majority Caucus Chairman. I look forward to supporting Speaker Howell (28 th – Stafford) and Leader Griffith (8th – Salem) as we present an agenda that will address the many challenges facing Virginians. Building on the accomplishments of past-chairman Delegate Landes (25 th - Weyers Cave), I promise to work as hard as I can to promote commonsense solutions for our citizens."


Delegate Kilgore will assume his leadership responsibilities on Wednesday, January 10 when the 2007 General Assembly convenes in Jamestown . He will serve as the leader for the 59 member-caucus.


Delegate Terry G. Kilgore represents Scott County, Lee County and parts of Washington and Wise Counties.

http://www.terrykilgore.net

No comments: